(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department. We can have it repaired.
我派人去维修部叫一名电工来,我们能把它修好。
I'll call in the maintenance man for you.
我给您叫维修工来。
Some part needs to be replaced. I will be back soon.
有个零件需要换,我马上回来。
Don't worry We're sure to have it fixed soon.
别担心,我们肯定很快就修好。
I'm here to get your bathroom tap repaired. What's wrong with it?
我来帮您修浴室的水龙头。出什么问题了?
If something goes wrong, please dial this number.
如果出了什么毛病,请打这个电话。
I apologize for this inconvenience.
我对给您造成的不便向您道歉。
Handling the Broken TV
修理电视
Housekeeping.
客房管理部。
I'd like to report a broken TV in my room.
我想跟你们说一下,我房间里的电视机坏了。
You're in Room 1241. correct?
你是在1241房间,对吗?
Yes, and my television isn't working.
对。我的电视机不能用了。
I'm very sorry, sir. An engineer will come and check it immediately.
非常抱歉,先生。马上就会有一个技师来检查的。
Oh, and another thing; the people next door are very noisy.
对了,还有一件事情,隔壁房间的人特别吵。
I'm very sorry about the noise. and we will check into it.
我对此感到非常抱歉,我们会调查这件事情的。
Fine, don't forget! Please send someone as soon as you can. I'd really just like to sit down and enjoy a movie tonight.
很好,别忘了!请尽快派人来,我今天晚上真的很想坐下来好好看一部电影。
As soon as possible, sir. We have several engineers here and we can send one up immediately.
先生,我们会尽快的。我们这里有好几位技师,我们可以马上派一位上去。
详细解释
1.“and another thing”在口语中用来引出另外一件事情或转换话题,有递进或转折的含义,可译为“另外一件事情,还有一件事情”等,例如:And another thing. You were late for work again this morning.(还有一件事情,你今天早上上班又迟到了。)And another thing! Where's the fifty dollars you owe me?(另外一件事情!你欠我的50美元在哪儿呢?)
2.“as soon as possible”表示“尽快(地)”,例如:Please let me know your decision as soon as possible.(请尽快告诉我你的决定。)Could you have Ken call me as soon as possible?(你能叫肯尽快给我打电话吗?)