365天实用商务口语 第1期:建立业务关系
日期:2014-02-12 16:35

(单词翻译:单击)

My main purpose for coming here is to set up business contact with you.
我来这儿的主要目的是想和你们建立业务关系。
I'm here to explore the possibilities of establishing business relationships with you.
我来这里是想探询我们双方建立业务关系的可能性。
We'd be pleased to enter into business relationships with your firm.
我们很乐意与你们公司建立业务关系。
I'd like to give you a brief introduction to our company.
我想简要说明一下我们公司的历史。
I have a feeling that we can do a lot of business in this trade.
我感到我们在这一行业上可以做很多生意。
Your desire coincides with ours.
你们的愿望同我们的愿望非常一致。
Thank you for your proposal and we hope to work with you to our mutual advantage.
感谢您的建议,期望与您互利合作。

Establishing Business Relationships
建立业务关系
Good morning. My name is John Smith. I'm an import manager.
早上好,我叫约翰·史密斯,我是进口部门的一名经理。
How do you do, Mr. Smith? MY name is Zhou Hong.Here's my card.
您好,史密斯先生!我叫周红。这是我的名片。
Nice to meet You, Ms. Zhou. We've learned that you specialize in the export of electronic products.
周女士,很高兴见到您。我们了解到你们公司是专门经营电子产品出口的。
Will you please take a seat? Mr. Smith, have you seen the display of our electronic products in the exhibition hall downstairs?
您请坐,好吗?史密斯先生,您看过楼下展厅里我们展出的电子产品了吗?
Yes. I had a look just now. I found some of the exhibits of excellent quality and beautiful design. I feel we might be able to do a lot of business together.
看了,刚刚看过。我发现有些展品质量很好,设计也很美观。我觉得我们可能可以一起做很多生意。
Sure we can. You know, we've been in this line for more than twenty years.
当然了。您知道我们在这个行业里已经二十多年了。
So, Ms. Zhou, we're a newly-established company, but we have wide connections with wholesalers and retailers all over America.
周女士,我们是一家新成立的公司,不过我们与全美的批发商和零售商都有着广泛的联系。
Good. We can hold more talks later on to iron out the details.
很好。稍后我们再谈谈,解决一些细节问题。
Sure.
行。

分享到
重点单词
  • specializevt. 专门研究,专攻,使 ... 特殊化 vi. 专攻
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • explorev. 探险,探测,探究
  • exhibitionn. 展示,展览
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于
  • importn. 进口,进口商品,意义 v. 进口,输入
  • displayn. 显示,陈列,炫耀 vt. 显示,表现,夸示
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • corporationn. 公司,法人,集团