(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
How are you going to pack this lot of tea set?
这批茶具你们打算怎样包装?
We usually use cardboard cases for packing.
我们通常用纸板箱包装。
We supply the fruit in strong export crates.
我们供应的水果采用坚固的出口用的篮筐包装。
Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box, 4 sets to a wooden case suitable for export.
请把每台电视机用一个纸板箱装起来,每四台装一个木箱,要用适合出口用的那种箱子。
We'll have each of them packed with transparent material, ready for the display window.
我们将用透明材料单件包装,以便在橱窗展示。
The inner packing with a little bit of flower design is the best in our market.
内包装上带一点花卉图案,这样最适合我们的市场需要。
As to the outer packing, we plan to use corrugated cardboard boxes.
至于外包装,我们计划用皱波纹纸板箱。
I want the most economical packing.
我要最经济的包装。
Packing
包装
Can we make arrangements for shipping now?
我们现在能安排一下运输的事情吗?
Sure. Do you have any special requirements concerning the packing of the garments you ordered?
好的。你们对所订购服装的包装有什么特殊要求吗?
Not really, no. The regular strong seaworthy packing will do.
没有什么特别的要求。适合海洋运输的坚固的普通包装就可以。
We just use usual packing methods. As for T-shirts and ladies pajamas, we'll have each of them packed with a polythene wrapper, ready for the display window.
我们就用惯用的包装方法好了。至于T恤衫和女式睡衣,我们会用聚乙烯袋单件包装,这样方便做橱窗展示。
I think the inner packing with a little bit of flower design is the best in our market.
我想内包装上带一点花卉图案最适合我们的市场需要。
That's a good idea! As to the outer packing, we plan to use corrugated cardboard boxes. The T-shirts will be packed 10 dozens to one carton, gross weight around 15 kilos. The ladies' pajamas will be packed 20 dozens to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos.
这个建议很好!至于外包装,我们计划用皱波纹纸板箱。T恤衫每箱装10打,毛重15公斤左右;女睡衣每箱装20打,毛重25公斤左右。
Buyer: I'm afraid cardboard boxes are not strong enough for transport by sea.
这种纸板箱用于海运,恐怕不够结实吧。
We,ii reinforce the boxes with straps and line them with plastic sheets.
我们会在纸板箱外面用带子加固,在里面装衬塑料膜。
Well, Mr. Chen, in this case, I have no problems with your shipping.
这样的话,陈先生,我对你们的运输就没有什么问题了。
详细解释
1.“make arrangements for.”的意思是“为…做安排,安排…”,例如:The family are making arrangement for his wedding.(全家人正在为他的婚礼做安排。)
2.“as to”的意思是“至于,关于”,例如:As to correcting our homework the teacher always makes us do it ourselves.(至于批改我们的作业,老师总是让我们自己改。)
3.“line”在本对话中是动词,意思是“给某物加衬里或做内衬”,例如:Line the drawers with paper before you use them.(把抽屉用纸垫好再用。)