(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
You need to report the loss first and then come back in 7 days.
您得先挂失,然后7天后再来。
Is your bank card lost, stolen or you forgot the PIN number?
您的银行卡是丢了、被盗了,还是您忘记密码了?
Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit.
请填一下这张存折挂失声明。
Could you tell me when you had your book last?
您能告诉我您最后一次使用存折是什么时候吗?
Please let me have your name and address, and your savings account number if you remember it.
请告诉我您的姓名、地址,如果您能记起来的话,还有您的账号。
I'll check whether your money is still in your account or not.
我来查一下钱是不是还在您的账户上。
I have your account number here. The balance Is 6,600 yuan.
我找到您的账号了。您的账户余额是6600元。
There is a 10 RMB fee to replace each lost bank card.
换新卡需要收费10元。
When would you like your account closed?
您想从什么时候开始销户?
Why do you want to close this account?
您为什么要销户?
You can close this account after you have paid all the bills.
您得先把账单还清才能销户。
Your balance at our bank Is 300 yuan.
您在本行的结余是300元。
Here is the interest.
这是利息。
Your deposit is exhausted.
您的存款已经取净了。
Helping a Customer Report a Lost Passbook
帮客户挂失
May I help you, sir?
先生,需要帮忙吗?
Yes, I hope so. I'm sorry. but I've lost my savings passbook.
是的。希望你能帮上忙。很抱歉,我把存折弄丢了。
Could you tell me when you had your book last?
您能告诉我您最后一次使用存折是什么时候吗?
It's hard to say. Perhaps several weeks ago. I can't remember the exact day.
不好说。也许是几个星期以前。具体的日子我记不起来了。
Well. Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time?
那您能告诉我那一次您存了多少钱吗?
It was about 6,800 yuan. Oh, no. Excuse me, not RMB 6,800 yuan, but 6,600 yuan.
大概是6800元。哦,不。不好意思,不是6800元,是6600元。
All right. Please let me have your name and address, and your savings account number if you remember it.
好的。请告诉我您的姓名、地址,如果您能记起来的话,还有您的账号。
I'm John Zhang. My address is No. A15, Building 1, Shanghai Avenue. But I can't recall my number.
我叫张约翰,我的地址是上海大道1号楼A15号。不过我想不起来我的账号了。
Don't worry. Mr. Zhang. Let me try to check it out for you. One moment, please...Yes, Mr. Zhang.
张先生,不用着急。我帮您查一下。请稍等。
I have your account number here. The balance is 6,600 yuan.
张先生。我找到您的账号了。您的账户余额是6600元。
Thank goodness! Nobody came to cash my money. Thank you very much.
谢天谢地!没有人取走我的钱。太感谢你了。
It's my pleasure. Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit.
我很高兴能帮上您的忙。请填一下这张存折挂失声明。
详细解释
1.“check out”在本对话中的意思是“查证,核对,核实”,例如:I made a phone call to check out his address.(我打了个电话核实他的地址。)口语中还常用“check sb./sth. out”来表达“看…(某些有意思或吸引人的事物)”,例如:Hey,check out that car!(嘿,看那辆车!)If I hear about a website that sounds interesting I check it out.(我要是听说有哪个网站听上去很有意思,我都会看一看。)
2.“Thank goodness!”相当于“Thank God!”或“Thank heavens!”。
国际著名汇款公司
速汇金汇款(MoneyGram)与西联汇款相似,该业务是国际速汇金公司通过其全球网络办理的一种国际快速汇款业务。
此公司拥有一张由遍布全球180个国家和地区的157,000家代理商组建而成的庞大网络。在中国,已有工商、交通、中信等银行加入其汇款网络。
速汇金汇款的特点:
汇款速度快在速汇金代理网点(包括汇出网点和解付网点)能够正常受理业务的情况下,速汇金汇款在汇出后十几分钟即可到达收款人手中。
收费合理(1)速汇金的收费采用的是超额累进收费标准,在一定的汇款金额内,汇款的费用相对较低。(2)无其他附加费用和不可知费用,即无中间行费、无电报费。
手续简单汇款人无需选择复杂的汇款路径,收款人无须预先开立银行账户,即可实现资金划转。
适用人群及范围海外留学、旅游、考察、工作人员等均适用汇款人及收款人必须均为个人必须为境外汇款汇款方法客户持法定身份证件和外币现金到代理网点,填写速汇金的汇款表格,再按规定缴纳一定的汇款费用便可办理此项业务。