(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
What kind of account do you want?
您想要哪种账户?
Would you like a current account or a time deposit account?
您要活期账户还是定期账户?
May I see your identification?
我可以看看您的身份证明吗?
You'll get a bank statement every month.
您每月会收到一份银行的结算单。
You can withdraw money from your account at any time.
您可以随时从您的账户中取钱。
Ten dollars is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存额是10美元。
Here's your passbook.
这是您的存折。
Helping a Customer Open an Account
帮客户开户
I'd like to open a current account, but I have a couple of questions.
我想开个活期账户,但是我有几个问题要问。
I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.
很乐意回答您的任何问题。
Is there any interest? Is it convenient to withdraw money from this account?
有利息吗?从这个账户里取款方便吗?
There is interest and you can withdraw money from your account at any time.
有利息,而且您可以随时从您的账户中取钱。
We have many branches around the any, and you may withdraw money from almost any ATM. Would you like a bank card or a bank book?
我们在市里有很多支行。您几乎可以在任何一台自动提款机上取款。您想办银行卡还是存折?
Bank card.
银行卡。
Would you like online banking service?
您想开通网上银行服务吗?
No. I don't think online transactions are safe.
不用。我觉得网上交易不安全。
OK. Please fill out this form first.
好的。请先填一下这张表格。
OK...Here is the form, my identification and 100 pounds.
好的…给你表格、我的身份证明和100英镑。
Please wait a minute...Enter a 6-digit number for your PIN number...Please enter it again...Alright.
请稍等…请输入一个6位数字的密码…请再输入一次…好了。
Here is your bank card, your receipt and identification. Is there anything else I can help you with?
这是您的银行卡、您的收据和身份证明。还有其他需要我帮忙的吗?
No.Thank you.
没有了。谢谢。
详细解释
1.“a couple of”意为“两三个,两三张,两三条,两三支”等等。
2.“at any time”意为“在任何时候”,相当于“anytime”。
3.“here is/are.”在口语中用于给某人某物或向某人出示某物的情况下,一般译为“给你…,这是…”,例如:Here's the money you lent me.(这是你借给我的钱,给你。)Here are some pictures of John when he was little.(这是约翰小时候的一些照片。)
4.“PIN”是“personal identification number”的缩写,原意是“个人身份号码”,实际上指的就是“银行密码”。