365天实用商务口语 第9期:下定单
日期:2014-03-06 10:06

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

We're going to place an order for this product.

我们要就这种产品下个定单。

We can take 300 cases.

我们能订300箱。
How many sets of this type of washing machine do you intend to order?

这种洗衣机您想订购多少台?

We'd like to place a trial order for a small amount of the new varieties.

我们想少量试购你们的新品种。

Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 200 cartons.

订购这种产品,我们的起订量是200箱。

If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.

如果货物的销售情况像我们预期的一样好,我们不久还会继续订购。

We hope that this will be the first of many orders we will be placing with you.

希望这将是我们向你们大量订购的第一份定单。

Do you have this kind of product in stock? We'd like to place an order.

这种产品你们有现货吗?我们想订货。

We'll do all we can to fulfill your order.

我们将全力以赴把你们的定单完成。

Placeing An Order
下定单

I'd like to order 500 women's Eva raincoats.

我想订购500件伊娃牌女式雨衣。

I'm sorry, but that item is out of stock at the moment.

对不起,这种货品暂时缺货。

Are you expecting any to come in soon?

会很快进货吗?

We expect to have them back in stock around September 15th. However, we can offer you another brand of similar quality.

我们预计在9月15号左右进货。不过我们可以向您提供相似质量的另外一种牌子的雨衣。

What's the brand?

是什么牌子的?

It's Sunflower, also one of our best-selling items, which we can sell for as low as US$15 each.

向日葵牌,也是我们的一个畅销货品。我们开价很低,每件是15美元。

I'd like to place a trial order for the Sunflower raincoat then.

那么,我想试购一些向日葵牌女式雨衣。

That's fine. How many would you like to order?

好的。您要订多少?

150. If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.

150件。如果货物的销售情况像我们预期的一样好,我们不久还会继续订购。

详细解释

1.“out of stock”意为“缺货,已脱销,无库存”,例如:I'm sorry,that swimsuit is completely out of stock.(抱歉,那种泳衣现在已经完全脱销了。)

2.“in stock”意为“有库存,有现货”,例如:All our items are in stock now. Please allow us 10 business days for delivery.(我们所有的商品都有现货。请准许我们10个工作日的运送时间。)

3.“best-selling”是形容词,指书等商品时,意思是“畅销的”,指“作者、编辑”等时,意思是“其作品畅销的”,也可写成“bestselling”的形式。“best seller”或“bestseller”是名词,意思是“畅销品(主要指畅销书)”。例如:She is one of the UK's best-selling authors.(她是英国作品最畅销的作者之一。)His new book went straight to number one on the best-seller list.(化的新书直接登上了畅销榜的榜首。)

4.“place a trial order for sth.”的意思是“试购某物”,例如:The government has placed a trial order for some new weapons.(政府试购了一些新武器。)

取消定单的常用表达

在国际贸易过程中,由于种种原因,取消定单的事情时有发生,无法避免。作为卖方,肯定是不愿意碰到这样的事情,轻则生意减少,重则无法收回贷款、遭受经济损失。作为买方或中间代理商,取消定单的做法也必定是不得已而为之。但因定单在某种情况下具有法律效力,所以如若取消,务必要把握好时机,尽量减少对方经济损失,也同时减少自己需要承担的法律责任。在这个过程中,及时、有效的沟通就显得尤为重要。所以,下面就请大家学习几句取消定单时的常用表达。

① To my deep regret, the buyer of these goods has just cancelled the order, which compels me to cancel my order with you.

非常抱歉,兹因购货人已向我方撤销定单,迫使我方只好向贵方取消这一次定单。

② Our requirements are now fully covered for some time to come, and we therefore greatly regret that we have to cancel our

order with you.

由于我们的需求在今后一段时间内都可以得到满足,因此,我们不得不取消此次定单,非常抱歉。

③ We are sorry to report that our buyer does not confirm this order at your price $5007. we must therefore cancel this order.

非常遗憾地通知贵方,因为购货人对贵方500美元的价格不予确认,因此我们必须取消此定单。

④I regret that I have to notify you of so many orders being cancelled at the same time.

非常遗憾,我方不得不通知贵方有数个定单需要同时取消。

分享到
重点单词
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • quantityn. 量,数量,大量
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • intendvt. 想要,计划,打算,意指
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • linenn. 亚麻布,亚麻线,亚麻制品 adj. 亚麻布制的,亚
  • raincoatn. 雨衣