赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第76期:购买胶卷和电池 Purchasing Film and Batteries
日期:2013-11-12 16:23

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Purchasing Film and Batteries

购买胶卷和电池

Evan finds a photography shop, goes in, and talks with the clerk.

艾凡找到一家照相馆,走进去和店员讲话。

C:Good morning, may I help you?

店员:早安,有什么事我能为你效劳吗?

E:Yes, please. I need to replace the batteries in this camera. He places the camera on the counter.

艾凡:有,麻烦一下,我需要换掉这台相机的电池。他把相机放在柜台上。

C:I see. Nice Minolta. I have just what you need. Would you like me to change them for you?

店员:我知道了。很棒的美乐达相机。我正好有你需要的电池。要不要我帮忙换呢?

E:If it's no trouble.

艾凡:如果不会太麻烦的话。

C:I'll give you a hand. It's early and there aren't many customers in here yet today.

店员:我可以帮忙。现在还早而且也还没有许多客人上门。

E:I appreciate that.

艾凡:那就感谢你了。

C:By the way, do you also need new batteries for your flash?

店员:哦,对了,你的闪光灯也需要新电池吗?

E:I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea. Yes, please.

艾凡:我倒没想到这点。好的,麻烦你了。

C:There! There are new batteries for the camera. Did you bring your flash attachment with you?

店员:喏!装好了。照相机里有新电池了。你有带闪光灯来吗?

E:Yes, it's in my camera bag. Here it is.

艾凡:有,在我装相机的袋子里面。在这儿。

C:I'll replace those for you, too. Do you need film?

店员:我也来把闪光灯的电池换掉。你需要胶卷吗?

E:I'm running low, so, yes, please. Uh, Kodak Gold 200.

艾凡:我的胶卷快照完了,那么,好的,麻烦拿几卷胶卷给我。呃,柯达金胶卷200。

C:Twenty-four or 36 exposures?

店员:二十四张的还是三十六张的呢?

E:I might as well get three rolls of 36, please.

艾凡:不妨给我三卷三十六张的胶卷,麻烦你了。

C:No problem. Will that be all?

店员:没问题。就这些吗?

E:That's it. Thank you.

艾凡:就这些,谢谢。

精讲部分

1. purchase 购买

2. It is no trouble.一点也不麻烦。

3. give sb a hand 帮某人一个忙

4. appreciate 感激;欣赏

5. flash attachment 闪光装置 闪光灯

6. be running low 快用光了

7. twenty-four exposures 24张的底片

8. might as well+V 不妨…

分享到
重点单词
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.
  • attachmentn. 附件,附著,附属物,依恋,忠诚,依赖 [法律]扣押