赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第27期:再确认班机 Reconfirming
日期:2013-08-19 14:22

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Reconfirming

再确认班机

Evan reconfirms their return flight.

艾凡再次确认他们的回程班机。

E:Well! We're finished putting things away. Now I need to reconfirm our flight back to New York.

艾凡:嗯!东西都放好了。现在我需要再确认我们回纽约的班机。

K:So soon? It's still two months from now.

凯西:这么快?从现在算起还有两个月的时间。

E:Don't forget, Kathy, "The early bird catches the worm."

艾凡:凯西,别忘了,早起的鸟儿有虫吃。

Evan places a call to KLM. An agent answers the call.

艾凡打了一通电话到荷航。一位地勤人员接听。

A:Welcome to KLM. May I help you?

地勤:荷兰皇家航空,您好。我能为您效劳吗?

E:Yes, please. I'd like to reconfirm our flight home.

艾凡:是的,麻烦你。我想再次确认我们回程的班机。

A:What date and flight number, please?

地勤:请告诉我日期和班机号码,好吗?

E:It's KLM flight 298 to New York on August 17.

艾凡:呃,我看一下,八月十七日荷航二九八号飞往纽约的班机。

A:I'm sorry, sir, but you're too early to reconfirm. Please call us back about a week to three days before you leave.

地勤:先生,很抱歉,现在做班机再确认太早了。请在您要离开前三至七天左右再打电话过来。

E:Oh, OK. Sorry to bother you.

艾凡:哦,好的。很抱歉打扰你了。

A:No problem. Thanks for calling KLM.

地勤:不会。谢谢您的来电。

K:So, did you reconfirm our flight back?

凯西:那么,你确认好我们回程班机了吗?

E:The agent said it was too early to reconfirm. She said to call a week to three days before leaving.

艾凡:地勤人员说现在确认太早了。她说在离开前三至七天左右再打过去。

K:Don't forget, Evan, "The woman is always right."

凯西:艾凡,别忘了,女人永远是对的。

精讲部分

1. We're finished putting things away.=We have finished putting thing away

我们把东西都放好厂。

2. reconfirm 再次确认

confirm 确认 证实

例:Make sure leave.you confirm voun airline ticket

at least three days before you leave.

最晚在你要离开的前3天,务必要确认你的机票。

3. return flight 回程班机

例:The return flight to Beijing from San Francisco usually takes an hour or two longer than from Beijing to San Francisco.

从旧金山到北京的回程班机通常比北京到旧金山的班机要多花一或两个钟头。

4. The early bird catches the worm.

早起的鸟儿有虫吃。

分享到
重点单词
  • wormn. 虫,蠕虫 v. 蠕动,驱虫,慢慢探听出 n.
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.