赖世雄旅游观光英语通 第63期:检查相机 Checking the Camera
日期:2013-10-24 18:03

(单词翻译:单击)

中英文本

Checking the Camera

检查相机

Kathy and Evan decide to take pictures in Tivoli.

凯西和艾凡决定在第凡尼乐园照相。

K:Evan, take my picture here, OK? By this beautiful flower garden.

凯西:艾凡,帮我在这里拍张照,可以吗?就在这座美丽的花园旁边。

E:Sure. Just a minute. Let me take my camera out of my backpack. Let's see. Turn it on, point, check the light meter, and, and...huh?

艾凡:没问题。稍等一下。让我把相机从我的背包里拿出来。我看看。打开电源、取景、检查光圈和……和……呃?

K:What's the matter?

凯西:怎么了?

E:I'm not sure. What the...?

艾凡:我不是很清楚。这怎么……?

K:Is it broken?

凯西:相机坏了吗?

E:I hope not! This camera cost me a fortune. Oh, wait a minute. I see.

艾凡:我希望没有!这台相机花了我好大一笔钱。哦,等一下,我知道了。

K:What is it?

凯西:知道什么?

E:It's as simple as this: the batteries are worn down. I'd better replace them. That's OK. I need more film anyway.

艾凡:原来是这么简单:电池没电了。我最好换掉电池。没关系,反正我需要再买胶卷。

K:Where can we get batteries?

凯西:我们在哪里可以买到电池呢?

E:All photography shops carry them. There are plenty of kiosks here in Tivoli. One of them must sell film.

艾凡:所有的照相馆都有卖。第凡尼这里有许多小报摊。其中一家一定有卖胶卷。

K:OK. Let's take a walk and look for a shop that does.

凯西:好吧。咱们散散步顺便找一家有卖胶卷的小报摊。

E:They'll cost more here than outside the park, but I don't want to walk that far.

艾凡:虽然公园里面卖的胶卷比外面卖的贵,但是我不想走那么远的路。

K:I don't mind. Wherever you walk in Copenhagen is like a garden!

凯西:我不介意。在哥本哈根任何地方走路都好象在花园走路一样!

精讲部分

1.backpack 背包

2.1ight meter 光圈

3.cost sb a fortune 花某人一大笔钱

4.battery 电池

5.wear down...把……磨损掉

分享到
重点单词
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处
  • fortunen. 财产,命运,运气
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案