1. What makes it difficult to learn English?
I think the most difficult thing is that we do not have English-speaking environment.
2. Is it difficult for me to learn Chinese?
I think it would be much easier if now you are in China and people around you including me all can teach you Chinese.
3. What's the dullest thing when you learn English?
I have to learn so many English words by heart. It is rather awful. I have a bad memory.
4. When do most Chinese people start learning English?
They learn English when they are about 10 years old,I think,but nowadays many children start learning English at the age of two.
5. Do you think that all Chinese people can speak a little English? Why or why not?
I don't think so. Some rural people and old men can hardly speak English.