(单词翻译:单击)
7 .What are the advantages of handicraft?
7. 手工艺品的优点在于什么?
They can remind people of a nation. They symbolize the history. They can carry people back to the past. Paper-cutting is a good case.
它们能使人们想起一个国家。它们象征着历史。它们可以带领人们回到过去。剪纸就是一个好例子。
8. Do you think people like handicrafts?
8. 你觉得人们喜欢手工艺品吗?
It depends. Young people think that handicrafts are too old-fashioned. Besides,they don't like them because they can hardly be used in daily life.
这得依情况而定。年轻人觉得手工艺品太过时了,此外他们不喜欢它们可能因为它们难以在日常生活中用到。
9. What handicrafts are there in China?
9. 中国有什么手工艺品?
We've got paper-cutting, embroidery,clay dolls and seal carving.
我们有剪纸,刺绣,捏泥人和篆刻。
10. What makes a work of art valuable?
10. 一件艺术品的价值体现在什么地方?
A work of art may be unique.Its design and craftsmanship must be delicate.
一件艺术品可能是独一无二的,它的设计和技术肯定是很精致的。
11. What are the most important skills for people nowadays in China?
11. 中国人现在最重要的技艺是什么?
If you want to survive,you should have three basic skills like computer skills,language skills,and driving skills. Of course, you also should have the ability to communicate.
如果你想生存下去,3种基本技艺你必须要会,像计算机技能,语言技能和驾驶技能。当然,你还要有沟通的技巧。
12. Do you want to learn traditional skills?
12. 你想学习传统技艺吗?
I don't think it's necessary. It's going to be a waste of time. It can become your hobby,but you can't depend on that for living in modern society.
我认为没必要。这会浪费时间。它可以成为你的爱好,但是你不能依靠它在现代社会中生存。
13. What's the difference between traditional crafts and mechanic products?
13. 传统工艺和机器生产的产品区别在于哪里?
Generally speaking, handicrafts are delicate and it takes time and patience and skill to make. As to mechanic products,you can produce them in a large quantity,and they are not so valuable as handicrafts.
一般说来,手工艺品是精致的,而且需要时间和耐心,技巧来制作。而对机器化产品,你可以大批量地生产,而且它们没有手工艺品那么有价值。
14. Do you think that handicrafts will disappear?
14. 你觉得手工艺品会消失吗?
No. They are the tradition of a country.People will try to preserve them. When people see delicate objects,they may be so proud of their tradition.
不会,它们是一个国家的传统。人们将会设法保护它们。当人们看到精致的物品时,他们会对他们的传统感到骄傲的。