6. What did people use before the computer was invented?
People sent letters to each other for communication. People used calculators to add up figures?
7. Who wants to try new ideas?
Some people who can afford to buy new products are keen on new inventions. Young people also like to buy some fancy things?
8. What should be done to promote new inventions?
People can be given free samples.They try first and then they pay the money. Advertisements also play an important role in promoting the new inventions?
9. Do you think that modern invention is important in the countryside?
It depends.Mobile phones are not useful for country people because there is no signal in the remote places but they can take photos with cameras.
10. Who is likely to make inventions?
Some people are lazy and they don't want to do the housework. They can make gadgets which do the housework?
11. In what field can you find the most inventions?
In the medical field and military departments, there are a lot of new inventions. People always try to be powerful in medicine and wars.