1. Who are luckier, children in the past or at present?
Children at present are luckier. They have many toys to play with,and they can have great care from parents and grandparents. Their material life is colorful.
2. What's the influence of pressure brought to children by their schools and parents?
Sometimes,pressure coming from adult affects children's happiness. They are going to hate studying if their parents always compare them with other children.
3. What do you think of the education in primary schools in China?
Primary education in China is better than in other countries for children can lay a solid foundation. After they graduate,they can study well in middle school.
4. What problems are there?
There's great gap between primary schools in the countryside and in cities. Besides, students are not creative.
5. What's the improvement in education in the past years?
Teachers not only pay attention to academic knowledge but also to practical skills. Students can learn all kinds of practical skills.
6. What did you like when you were a child?
At that time,I was a very silent girl. My greatest interest was to play PC games with my classmates.
7. How can parents educate their children?
Besides telling children rules,parents should be their children's example. They should set aside some time to talk with them.
8. What's the difference between Chinese children and western children?
Chinese children study hard thus they have a good foundation of knowledge while western children are more independent. Western children are very creativity.