1. What's the role of elderly people in China?
1. It is a traditional moral in China to respect the elderly. In every family the elderly person possesses high status. In my family we always consult with my grandfather when the decision should be made about some important family issues. And we take his suggestion seriously.
2. What do you think are problems for older people in China?
With the implementation of one-child policy in China, many families can't afford to take good care of the elderly person. The young people are usually too busy to accompany their parents. And the aging problem is becoming serious. But I think these problems will be solved by means of social methods. Now nursing houses are more and more popular. And the welfare system is becoming perfect.
3. What are the main problems for elderly in China?
Generally, I think the elderly people live a happy life, but they are sometimes lonely. With the implementation of the one-child policy, many elderly people don't get enough care. In addition, there are not enough entertainment facilities for elderly people.
4. What are the problems in elderly people's experience?
The elderly people's experiences are very valued which direct young people in many ways,but sometimes they are out of date, and can't follow the trend of society. So it is better to accept the elderly people's experience selectively.