1. Do your friends like this type of films?
Well,I have a friend with the same interest and we always go to each others' home to watch this type of films?
2. What are the advantages of watching this type of films?
People will become realistic and they will think more about the real world?
3. Do people of different ages like this type of films?
Yes,I guess so. It doesn't have a lot to do with people's age. I think people's experience is more important?
4. What's the difference between the films you watched in the past and those you watch now? Why?
Well,actually,most films I watched in childhood were revolutionary films or cartoon films. Now I like to watch more serious films. I like documentaries now?
5. Why do some films use special effects?
Some scenes in the films are so destructive that it is impossible for the directors to put them into reality. To provide the audience with equivalent shock,they resort to special effects?
6. In what ways can a cinema attract more people?
I think it could make the tickets inexpensive first. Then it should make the films more various and updated.