Apartment or House
1. Do you know your neighbors? What are their houses like?
I don't know my neighbors very well because we usually lock our doors and don't visit each other very often. Their flats are almost the same with mine,two or three-bedroom flats with a balcony. In fact in cities all of the flats are the same in one building.
2. What are differences between the north and south in architectures?
First,the buildings in the north are mostly flat-roofed,and they are steep-roofed in the south. It's because there are more rainfalls in the south. Besides,the main rooms in the buildings in the north face the south in order to get more sunshine.
3. What kind of buildings are popular in your hometown? Do you think they'll change in the future?
5 or 6 storied flat buildings are popular in my hometown. They were usually built in the 70's or 80's in the last century. I think they'll be replaced by higher buildings in the future. The inner facilities will be improved.
4. What are advantages and disadvantages of living with parents? Do you plan to move out?
I think I can get better care living with my parents. My mother has always prepared dinner when I come home from school. But I sometimes feel restricted at home. There is not enough freedom and privacy. I plan to move out to live alone after graduation. I want to have a independent life.
5. Can you imagine what the rooms will be like in the future?
Frankly speaking,it's hard to imagine because the technology is developing too fast. I think generally they'll be more comfortable, The facilities in rooms will become more modern. Everything will be computerized. When the owners are out the rooms can manage themselves.