l. Do you collect things?
1. No, I never collect anything because I don't have the patience.
2. What collections are the Chinese interested in?
It depends. Most of my friends prefer to collect CDs, autographs, car models or butterfly specimens.
3. What can people learn from their collections?
I think the real pleasure lies in the process of collecting. Collection will give you opportunities to learn more about certain fields. You also have the chances to make friends with those who share the same interest, you can exchange your collections with them.
4. If you are going to collect anything, what's your interest?
I'm not sure, but I guess I will collect mobile phones because I always like the symbols of different mobile phones, even though that will cost me a lot.
5. Why do you like collecting things?
Well, you know, we are living in a world where memory is getting more and more worshipped. It is hard to imagine what it would be like without having any memory left. And memory has already become one of the very few things that can't be measured in terms of money. So this is why I am crazy about collecting things.