1. What is a good teacher?
Well, a good teacher must be qualified. He should have patience and responsibility. After learning from this teacher, students can benefit.
2. Do you think that teachers are going to be replaced by computers?
No, absolutely not. Computers are supplementary to teachers. After teachers explain the knowledge in the class, students can do exercises with computers?
3. What's a bad teacher?
A bad teacher is always late for classes. He doesn't like his students or his work. He seldom communicates with his students?
4. What are the difficulties teachers will face?
If students are absent-minded in the class, I guess the teacher will be upset. He will be sorry that maybe his class is not as interesting as he expected.
5. Do you think being a teacher is a good profession?
Yes. A teacher has a lot of free time. He can enjoy different hobbies.
6. How can you become a teacher?
If you want to become a teacher, you should graduate from a teacher's college or a normal university. You also need to have a teacher's certificate or license.
7. What's the greatest responsibility of a teacher?
I guess a teacher should also be able to teach students how to acquire knowledge. Besides, a teacher should invoke the appetite of study.
8. What makes people want to be a teacher?
Being a teacher is a respectable job. A teacher can have two holidays every year,winter and summer holiday. Moreover,their job is also stable.