1. Tell me something about your family.
In my family, four generations live under the same roof. Although there are so many people, each of us gets on well with others.
2. Who usually does housework in your family?
My mother does. She is laborious and keeps herself busy all the time.
3. Do you do the housework? What housework do you do in your family?
Sometimes I help my mother do some cleaning. But mum says I am a trouble machine and always break something by carelessness.
4. What changes have taken place in the status of family members as time changes?
In my opinion,the most significant change is the change of relationship between generations. Currently,in most families,parents and children can sit down and compare notes on certain issues,which were impossible several years ago.
5. What kind of housework do you think is the important?
As far as I am concerned,cooking is the housework which can be ranked No. 1. In China,we have a very famous saying: hunger breeds discontentment.
6. What changes have been brought about the advancement of science and technology?
Well, it makes life much easier. In the past, my mum had to spend half a day in washing clothes. Currently,with the use of the washing machine,it takes only 1 hour.