1. How can the government develop China's tourism?
Our government has invested much money and energy in hotels and has prolonged the time of holidays to help the development of tourism .
2. What are the positive and negative aspects of holidays?
We can have a lovely rest in our holiday. We can also go travelling, which can enlarge our eyesight and stimulate the development of the economy. However,some scenic spots are too noisy, which is another kind of contamination.
3. How does it influence social changes?
Local people can learn many things from visitors,and the local economy can be spurred by tourism.
4. What is the difference between you and your parents holidays?
My parents always do housework during the holidays,and they seldom get around. I like to have fun and go to other cities during my holiday. Sometimes I just stay at home,doing nothing?
5. Can you say something about tourism changes in your life?
When I was young,people liked to go to big cities for traveling. Now,it is popular to go back to nature. The more primitive,the better.
6. What are the positive and negative aspects of tourism?
Tourism can bring prosperity to the local economy,but it can also cause environmental pollution. Too many visitors sometimes spoil natural scenery.