7. What are the problems caused by stress?
Some people have bad interpersonal relationship when they have stress. They get mad easily. Besides,maybe people will have insomnia.They can't go to sleep at night. Maybe people will lose appetite, and they will have stomach problem .
8. How do most people relax?
Most people watch TV or read books.It doesn't cost much money. They just stay at home,and then relax?
9. What are the traditional ways of relaxation for the Chinese?
I guess people like to visit their friends and have a chat with them. It is popular among the Chinese.
10. Do you think people have pressure because they want to be more successful than their friends?
Yes,I guess so. People always compare themselves with others. They want to have some achievements,and they want to be respected by others. This is also the cause of their stress?
11. What is going to be the cause of pressure in the future?
People are always busy with their work. Maybe they will worry about not having enough time to be with their family.
12. How can we solve the problem?
If we pay attention to the solidarity of our family and plan our time wisely,we can avoid this problem.
13. What kind of pressure are you going to have after you go abroad?
Safety is my first concern. I may worry about going back home late. May be I will not find a part-time job to support myself. Maybe I can't understand what people are talking about.