(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
I'll come back tomorrow? - No, no, no, stay.
我明天再来? - 不用 等着吧
We tried everything, sir
我们尽力了 先生
But he got away. - So I heard, so I heard.
不过他跑了 - 我听说了 我听说了
They're referring to the young man who stole $2.3 billion dollars from me.
他们在说那个偷了我23亿美金的小子
You know, I worked very hard for years so I wouldn't have to
你知道我拼了好多年 才混到不用自己
do the dirty work any more. No more chasing traitors
亲手去干那些脏活 不用再去追查叛徒
...No more killing
不用再打打杀杀
Now I employ people to do those things for me
现在我雇人来替我干这些事
Except that you don't!
可你却干不好
Does it look alright? - Yes!
看起来还不错吧 - 是!
Like always. - What's always?
一如往常 - 往常怎么了
Very good.
棒极了
Yes, I think it looks alright!
嗯 我觉得看起来不错
Huh, so that's how you pick a lock.
哟 原来你这么开锁啊
How do you know how to do that?
你是怎么知道的
Where's the owner of this boat? Bottom of a canal?
这艘船的主人呢 河底下呢?
Sitting at a cafe with a pocketful of Euros
揣着一袋欧元坐在咖啡厅里呢
Why is this happening? Why is everyone trying to kill me?
为什么会这样 为什么人人都要杀我
Because I kissed you.
因为我吻你了
Do I look that much like him?
我跟他长得有那么像?
I am sorry I got you involved in all this.
对不起 把你卷进这些事情
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、chase
vt. 追逐;追捕;试图赢得;雕镂
vi. 追逐;追赶;奔跑
n. 追逐;追赶;追击
She chased the thief for 100 yards.
她追了小偷100码远。
2、employ
vt. 使用,采用;雇用;使忙于,使从事于
n. 使用;雇用
The company employs 18 workers.
该公司雇用18位职工。
重点短语:
1、involve in
参与;涉及;卷入,陷入
The more the parents involve in the children , the greater the chances of unhappiness are.
父母参与越多,下一代不幸福的几率越大。
2、refer to
参考;涉及;指的是;适用于
He never referred to his sisters in his letters.
他在信里从未提到过他的姊妹。
考考你(翻译):
1、他不愿意放弃追逐。
2、超过3000名本地工人受雇于旅游业。
3、他们将计划提交管理部门。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、You surely haven't forgotten Dr. Walters?
2、However, sometimes nature’s bounty is not enough.
3、Maybe we ought to go down to the library and check it out.