电影《致命伴旅》精讲第12期:你们来买钥匙?
日期:2015-01-08 23:09

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文
QQ截图20141223223355.png

How do you know this? - Because they tried to kill me.

你怎么知道的 - 因为他们要杀我

They tried to kill you? - Yes!

他们要杀你? - 是啊

Because they must have thought that I was him.

因为他们肯定把我当成他了

I like you Mr. Tupelo - I like you too, sir

我喜欢你 Tupelo先生 - 我也喜欢你 先生

But surely you understand how strange this all sounds.

可你自己听听你编的这乱七八糟

Come with me

跟我来

Where are you taking me?

你要带我去哪

Oh! You're going to lock me in there?

啊? 你要把我关起来?

Please don't do this. Sir, I've done nothing wrong

别这样 先生 我没犯错啊

Please! - It's only until I check some facts

求你了 - 等我去核实几件事

Hi.


Your facts checked out. We have to leave.

你的情况都弄清了 咱们得离开这

You're not safe here - I don't understand

你在这不安全 - 我不明白

This has to look right.

这事得装的像点

Come on


The man you're talking about is called Alexander Pierce

你说的那个男人叫Alexander Pierce

who stole big money from a gangster.

他从一个黑帮那偷了一大笔钱

They came to Venice to find him

他们来威尼斯找他

They think you are him

把你当成了他

They placed a how do you say bounty on your head.

他们开了该怎么表达 他们悬赏要你的脑袋

That's why you're not safe.

所以你不安全

Wait here for a moment

在这等会

You've come to buy a key?

你们来买钥匙?

重点讲解

重点单词:

1、surely

adv. 当然;无疑;坚定地;稳当地

You're an intelligent woman, surely you realize by now that I'm helping you.

你是个聪明的女人,你现在肯定意识到我在帮你。

2、bounty

n. 慷慨;丰富;奖励金;赠款

vt. 发给…奖金等;为…而发给赏金

vi. 以赏金等形式发放

A bounty of $50,000 was put on Dr. Alvarez's head.

一笔5万美元的赏金用以悬赏阿尔瓦雷斯博士的人头。

3、gangster

n. 歹徒,流氓;恶棍

The police crept up from behind and took the gangster by surprise.

警察悄悄从背后绕过去,出其不意地将歹徒逮捕。

重点短语:

1、check out

检验;结账离开;通过考核;盖章

They packed and checked out of the hotel.

他们收拾好行李,退了旅馆的房。

考考你(翻译):

1、你肯定还没忘记沃尔特斯博士吧?

2、然而有时候大自然的慷慨是不够的。

3、也许我们该去图书馆调查一下。

答案下期公布:

上期答案:

1、She refused to testify, unless the murder charge against her was dropped.

2、They obviously appreciate you very much.

3、When you're older I think you're better equipped mentally to cope with whatever happens.



分享到