外贸服装口语 第89期:感谢与送别之情景对话
日期:2013-01-24 11:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Thanks & Seeing Off 感谢与送别

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C:Customer 顾客

情景对话 Dialogue

对话1

C: Hello!
你好!
S: Hello! Can I help you?
你好!能帮你吗?
C: Yes, thank you helped me last time.
是的,上次你帮你我,谢谢你!
S: You are welcome, it's my duty.
别客气!这是我的职责。
C: When do you have new sample?
什么时候有新板?
S: Don't worry, call you as soon as we have new sample.
放心,一有新板就通知你。
C: Thanks.
谢谢!
S: When come again?
什么时候再来?
C: Next month, I bring a friend to you.
下个月吧,我带朋友来。
S: OK. I give you best price.
好的,我给你优惠价。
C: OK, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
S: Remember, don't forget.
记得,别忘了。
C: I remember.
我记得。

对话2

S: Here we are at the airport.
我们到机场了。
C: It's very kind of you to come and see me off. Miss Chen.
陈小姐,谢谢你来送我。
S: It's my pleasure. It's a pity that you have to go now.
这是我的荣幸,可惜你现在就要走了。
C: Well, I like it very much.
哦,我很喜欢这儿。
S: I hope you come again.
希望您下次再来。
C: I will. I'm certain we can do more business to our mutual benefit.
会的。相信今后我们能做成更多的互利互惠生意。
S: I hope so.
希望如此。
C: Thanks again for your help.
再次感谢您的关照。
S: My pleasure. Take care and have a nice trip.
别客气。您多保重,一路顺风。
C: Thanks. Goodbye!
谢谢。再见!

分享到
重点单词
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • samplen. 样品,样本 vt. 采样,取样 adj. 样
  • salesclerkn. 售货员
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯