(单词翻译:单击)
Sample 样品
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
1. 展示样品
S27: It's new sample, why don't you take some for a try?
新板,为什么不拿点试试?
S28: We often have new sample, please come have a look.
我们经常出新板,请常来看。
S29: This is new sample, take some for a try, OK?
这是新板,拿些去试一试,好吗?
S30: We will give you a new sample when you come here.
你来我们这里的时候,我们给你新样板。
S31: We are sure that these samples will meet your requirement.
我们确信此样品会符合您的需求。
S32: When you came to Guangzhou last week, we had given you the new sample.
当你上周来广州时,我么已经给你新样品了。
S33: If you come to Guangzhou next week, the goods can be shipped in the end of this month.
如果你下周来广州,这个月底就可以发货了。
S34: If you want the sample of this style, we still have some.
如果你要这个款式的样板,我们还有一些。
S35: We shall not fail to contact you as soon as fresh supplies come up.
一旦新货上市,我们将立刻同你联系。
S36: We invite your requiries if you consider our sample satisfactory.
如果认为我们的样品令人满意,欢迎来函询价。
S37: Let me show you some samples of various qualities.
让我拿些不同质量耳朵样品给你看看。
S38: Here are all the samples. You may have a good look first.
这些都是样品,您不妨先仔细看看。
S39: Tomorrow we also have new samples, come to have a look.
明天我们还有新板,请再来看看。
S40: Sorry, these products are not for sale.
很抱歉,这些都是非卖品。
S41: They are for display only.
它们只是用来展示的。
S42: I'm sorry, but they are samples and not for sale.
对不起,这些是样品,不出售的。
S43: Sorry, this is sample, you can't take away.
对不起,这是样板,不能拿走。
S44: We have some more on the 7th floor.
我们在7楼还有一些。
S45: The samples are in the showrooms.
样品都放在陈列室里。
S46: The sample in the showroom is new.
样品室里的样品是新的。
S47: I'd like you to see our showroom.
我想让您看看我们的展览室。
S48: There are many samples in the showroom.
样品室里的许多样品是我们的新设计。
S49: Many samples in the showroom are of our new designs.
样品室里的许多样品是我们的新设计。
S50: How about looking over our showrooms upstairs?
到我们楼上的样品陈列室看看怎么样?
S51: Bring your sample to us.
带你的样板给我们。
S52: Bring your sample here.
把你的样板带过来。