外贸服装口语 第22期:讨价还价之实用句型(3)
日期:2012-10-20 07:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Bargaining

讨价还价

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

实用句型 Practical Key Sentences

S35: We regret we have to maintain the price.
很抱歉,我们必须维持这个价。
S36: Since the material price has gone up, we can't do at your price now.
原材料上涨了许多,您这个价现在确实做不了。
S37: My boss will fire me, if I sell it that price.
如果我卖那个价钱,老板会解雇我的。
S38: Our prices are not dearer than those in other places.
我们的价格不比别的地方贵。
S39: The price is is reasonable, because the quality is supper.
这个价格很合理,因为质量上乘。
S40: The price is reasonable, because it's famous brand.
这个价格很合理,因为是名牌。
S41: You won't get a better buy than this one around here.
在这周围您再也买不到比这个更便宜的了。
S42: This is a bit more expensive, because it's made by hand.
这个要稍贵些,因为是手工做的。
S43: Our boss has agreed to give you 5% discount, and no more.
我们老板同意给你打九五折,不能再多了。
S44: I'll bring the price down to 60 Yuan per piece, if you're going to make a big purchase.
如果量大,我就可以把价钱降到60元一件。
S45: The prices have already been reduced greatly. The original price for this is 200 Yuan.
这些价格已经降了很多。这个原价是200元。
S46: Owing to the advance in the cost, we shall have to raise our prices in the immediate future.
由于成本上涨,我们很快便会提高我们的价格。
S47: We can't reduce the price any more. We have already cut to the bone.
我们不能在减价了,我们已经不顾血本了。
S48: While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any future.
虽然我们感谢你们的合作,但很抱歉,我们不能再降价了。
S49: We almost have no profit at this price. I only want to make a deal with you, and hope you'll come back next time.
这个价我们没有利润了。这次我只是想和您做成这个单,希望您下次能再来。

C1: Can you sell it for 129 Yuan?
120元卖吗?
C2: Too high, lower, OK?
太高了,低点好吗?
C3: Can you cut down the price?
价钱能少点吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • cooperationn. 合作,协作
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • immediateadj. 立即的,即刻的,直接的,最接近的
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • reasonableadj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的
  • salesclerkn. 售货员