(单词翻译:单击)
Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
四. 付款方式
S22: Payment by cash is our frequent practice.
用现金付款是我们惯常的方式。
S23: We expect payment in advance on first practice.
我们希望第一次订的货,能先付款。
S24: Our principle is to accept the payment by cash on the first deal.
我们的原则是第一次做生意只接受现金付款。
S25: We cannot deviate from our usual practice by on cash.
我们不能改变现金付款的惯例。
S26: We insist on payment in cash on delivery without allowing any discount.
我公司坚持货到付款,不打任何折扣。
S27: We will not deliver the goods before receiving your money.
我们在没有收到货款之前将不会交货。
S28: Our rule is cash-on-delivery. Please pay the balance at once after you check and accept the goods.
我们规定货到付款,验收后请立即付清余款。
S29: When we receive your money, we will arrange the deliver soon.
我们一旦收到你的钱,将尽快安排交货。
S30: When we receive your money, we will deliver the goods.
当我们一收到钱,我们就出货。
S31: It is impossible for us to accept your payment terms.
我们不可能接受你们的付款条件。
S32: After serious consider action, we have decided to accept your terms of payment.
经过认真考虑,我们决定接受你们的付款条件。
S33: We only accept Master, Visa, American Express Card, Great Wall and Peony. I hope your is one of them.
我们只接受万事达卡、Visa卡、美国运通卡、长城卡和牡丹卡,但愿您的是其中之一。
S34: Oh, sorry, we don't accept any cheques, we want cash.
对不起,我们不能接受承兑交单的支付方式。
S35: As a practice, we do not accept D/P payment terms.
根据惯例,我们不能接受承兑交单的支付方式。
S36: How do you wish to settle your bill, in cash or by credit card?
请问您付现金还是信用卡付款?
S37: If you don't have enough cash, credit card will be all right.
如果您带的现金不够,可以用信用卡付款。
S38: We agree that each shipment will be separately charged.
我们同意各次交货分别收款。
S39: We regret that we accept oblige you in this respect.
很抱歉,在这方面我们不能大赢家你们的要求。
S40: We don't have a cash-on-delivery system, so you can pay cash.
我们有货到付款的制度,所以您可以付现金。
S41: You can change your money to RMB in any bank.
您可以在任何银行兑换人民币。
S42: Would you mind changing your money into RMB?
您介意将您的钱换成人民币吗?