外贸服装口语 第58期:营业时间之实用句型
日期:2012-12-10 13:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Business House 营业时间

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

实用句型 Practical Key Sentences

S1: We open every day.
本店没休假日。
S2: We work every day.
我们不休假。
S3: We have no days off.
我们无休假日。
S4: Our store is open at 9:00 a. m.
我们9点开始营业。
S5: We don't work overtime very often.
我们不常加班。
S6: This is typical of our industry.
这是我们行业的特色。
S7: Tomorrow is our business holiday.
明天我们公休一天。
S8: We are closed during the Spring Festival.
春节期间我们打球。
S9: Boss is not here. Please come later.
老板不在,请等一会儿过来。
S10: I'm not there, please come later.
老板不在,请等一会儿过来。
S11: Sorry, we don't allow taking photo here.
对不起,我们这不允许拍照。
S12: The whole building closes at 6:30 p.m.
全写字楼下午6点30分停业。
S13: The whole clothes market will close at 6:00 p.m.
整个服装城下午6点关门。
S14: Just a moment, please. Our boss will arrive in a while.
请稍后,老板一会儿就到。
S15: I'm on duty tomorrow. It's OK to come for me.
明天我值班。您过来找我就行了。
S16: You may come to my shop whenever you like.
你愿意什么时候来我档口就什么时候来。
S17: Tomorrow is my day off. You'd better come after tomorrow.
明天我休息,你最好后天来。
S18: Sorry, we close now, you had better come tomorrow.
对不起,我们要关店了,您最好明天再来。
S19: We have no business at night. Please come to take goods tomorrow morning.
我们晚上不营业,请明天早上过来取货。
S20: We will have our commercial building renovated. We won't open this month.
我们商厦将要维修,本月不营业。
S21: Generally speaking, we're open from 9:00 a.m. to 6: 00 p.m., but the exceptions are the busy season.
一般而言,我们从上午9点营业至下午6点,但是旺季除外。
S22: It's time to close the shop. You'd better come tomorrow.
马上就要关门了,您最好明天再来。
C1: How late are you open?
你们营业到多晚?
C2: Are you close at 5:00 p.m.?
你们是下午5点结束吗?
C3: What time does your shop open?
你们店几点开始营业?

分享到
重点单词
  • salesclerkn. 售货员
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的