(单词翻译:单击)
About Stock 关于库存
S: salesclerk 售货职员 C: customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S43: Heavy sales have depleted our stock.
由于销售量大,我们已无存货。
S44: I'm sorry, but we don't have any in stock.
抱歉,我们没有任何现货。
S45: We'll call you as the goods are available.
一旦有货我们即刻打你电话。
S46: I'm sorry, we're run out of those items.
对不起,那些货已经没货了。
S47: We have to minimize the inventory level.
我们必须尽量缩减库存量。
S48: We're sorry, this is all we have now.
很抱歉,这是目前所有的存货了。
S49: We'll check it out, so just a moment, please.
我们查询一下,请稍等片刻。
S50: We'll inform you as soon as we find it.
我们一找到它,就会立刻通知您。
S51: The goods of your styles are in short supply.
我们所需款式的货现在短缺。
S52: We can do the size, but not the color.
我们有这种尺寸,但没有这种颜色。
S53: If you want, we can get it from our factory.
你要的话,我们从工厂发货过来。
S54: They are all sold out. Please come earlier tomorrow.
全卖完了,明天请早一点来。
S55: Just a moment, please. I'll go and check our stock.
请等一下。我去查看一下存货。
S56: Just a moment, please. Let check on that for you.
请稍等,让我帮您检查一下。
S57: I'm sorry, but this is all we have in stock right now.
抱歉,这是我们现在仅有的存货。
S58: Will you wait while I see if we have them in stock?
能否等我看看我们是不是有现货?
S59: I'm sorry, sir, but that model is out of production.
对不起,先生,那种样式已经不生产了。
S60: We held a certain quantity of the goods in reserve for you.
我们为您保留了一些货物。
S61: If not enough, you can make an additional order.
如果数量不够,您可以追加订货。
S62: Not many stocks left. But we have fresh stock tomorrow.
库存不多了,不过明天新货就到。
S63: Not many stocks left. But we get in goods tomorrow.
库存不多了,不过明天新货就到。