(单词翻译:单击)
备货 Prepare Goods
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
情景对话 Dialogue
对话1
C: When should I come back?
我什么时候回来拿?
S: We expect to have it back the day after tomorrow.
我们预计后天应该会好。
C: OK. I'll be back the day after tomorrow.
好的,那我后天来。
对话2
C: Too expensive!
太贵了!
S: Different prices different quality.
一分钱一分货嘛。
C: I hope so. If I order now, when deliver?
希望如此。如果现在订货,什么时候交货?
S: About 10 days.
大约10天。
C: Can you deliver earlier?
能不能快点?
S: Because factory is busy, can't be ready until the end of this month.
因为工厂忙,最快本月底才能做好。
C: Be quick, please.
请尽快一点。
S: Don't worry, I'll call you when the goods finish.
别担心,一旦货物完成就给你电话。
C: I changed my phone number. The number is 13416416368.
我换了手机号码,号码是13416416368。
S: I see. If blue is not enough, other colors, OK?
知道了。如果蓝色数量不够,给其他颜色行吗?
C: OK. Give me black and coffee.
行啊,给我黑色、咖啡色。
S: Maybe black is not enough.
可能黑色不够。
C: Give me coffee colors.
那就给咖啡色。
S: OK.
好的。