(单词翻译:单击)
About Stock 关于库存
S: salesclerk 售货职员 C: customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S64: Not many stocks left. But the goods will arrive till tomorrow.
库存不多了,不过明天新货就到。
S65: Just a moment, please. I'll go and check it out... I'm sorry, but we don't have that one in stock right now.
请等一下,我去找找看……抱歉,我们现在存货中没有那种。
S66: No, this item is not in stock. It's our policy not to start production until we have an order.
没有,这款没有现货,我们公司的原则是收到订单后才开始生产。
S67: We shall be glad to let you know by telephone as soon as it arrives.
货一到我们就会电话通知您。
S68: We want to order some blouses from size 33 to 40, 200 pieces for each size.
我们想订33到40号的女式衬衫,每个码各200件。
S69: We haven't got that in stock at the moment, but we could order it for you.
我们目前没有货,不过我们可以为您订购。
S70: In anticipation of your order, we have reserved stock for you.
估计到你们会订货,我们为你们保留了库存品。
S71: If you would kindly leave your name and address, I'll contact you as soon as we get in a new supply.
如果您留下姓名、地址,一进货我就跟您联系。
S72: New supply will arrive in four or five days, but we can't guarantee any particular date.
四五天内我们有新货到,不过我不能保证哪一天到。
S73: Sorry, we don't carry them anymore. But we have something just as good.
对不起,已经没有了。不过我们有些同样好的货物。
S74: This styles we have no stock, but you can order. Supply you in about a week.
这款没有现货。但是你可以下单,过一星期左右有货。
C1: Is there any stock left?
还有现货吗?
C2: Is this style/fashion sold out?
这种款式卖完了吗?
C3: Are there skirt in stock?
这种裙子有现货吗?
C4: Are there clothes in supply?
这种衣服有卖吗?
C5: Is this T-shirt still in stock?
这种T恤还有现货吗?
C6: Can we place a trial order?
我们能否试验性订货?
C7: We'd like to make an additional order.
我们要追加订货。
C8: Do you have any L18 in stock?
请问L18还有没有现货?
C9: Are you still making the jeans of this style?
你们还在生产这种款式的牛仔裤吗?