外贸服装口语 第51期:交货之实用句型(3)
日期:2012-11-29 12:01

(单词翻译:单击)

交货 About Delivery

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

实用句型 Pratical Key Sentences

C1: Do you deliver?
你们送货吗?
C2: Is delivery extra?
送货要另外收费吗?
C3: Please make immediate delivery.
请马上发货。
C4: When can you deliver it?
你们什么时候送货?
C5: Can you deliver it today?
你们能今天送货吗?
C6: We'd better check this.
我们最好还是检查一下。
C7: Can you delivery immediately?
你能立刻送货吗?
C8: When can we expect the delivery?
货何时可以到?
C9: We have examined the goods.
我们已经检查了货物。
C10: When will you be able to deliver?
您什么时候可以交货?
C11: You neglect packing 2 pieces in the case.
你们漏装了两件。
C12: When will the delivery be possible?
可以在什么时候交货?
C13: There is a penalty for late delivery.
延迟交货,要交纳罚金。
C14: Will you arrange an express delivery?
能否用快递给我们送货?
C15: We will never let go anything defective.
次品我们是决不放行的。
C16: Please make deliveries to us new address.
请按新地址给我们送货。
C17: OK. Then I'll take it company with me.
好吧!那我要自己带回公司。
C18: In order to save money, please ship by one lot.
为了省钱,请一批出货。
C19: You promised to deliver today, when ready?
你答应我今天交货的,什么时候准备好?
C20: I want you to send us the correct order right away.
我想请您马上将我们订的货发来。
C21: Will it be able to receive the goods by the end of October?
我可以在10月底前收到货吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • neglectvt. 忽视,疏忽,忽略 n. 疏忽,忽视
  • immediateadj. 立即的,即刻的,直接的,最接近的
  • defectiveadj. 有缺陷的,不完全变化的(动词) n. 有缺陷的
  • penaltyn. 处罚,惩罚
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • arrangevt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲) vi. 协商,计
  • salesclerkn. 售货员
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩