外贸服装口语 第56期:关于包装之实用句型
日期:2012-12-06 13:31

(单词翻译:单击)

About Packing 关于包装

S: Saleclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

实用句型 Practical Key Sentences

S1: How to pack?
如果包装?
S2: What does it say?
上面写什么?
S3: Can they be mixed?
可以混装吗?
S4: How do you want it wrapped?
你想怎样包装?
S5: Will this kind of packing be OK?
这种包装行吗?
S6: We don't take packing charges.
我们不收包装费。
S7: What kind of package do you want?
您要什么样的包装?
S8: Would you like to write your name here?
您要在这里写名字吗?
S9: We usually charge for this kind of packing.
这种包装通常要收费的。
S10: We will pack men's shirts a piece to each cardboard box.
我们将每件男式衬衣装一纸盒。
S11: Do you want a usual package or a special package?
你是要普通包装还是要特殊包装?
S12: One dozen one bag, ten bags one bundle, ten bundless one box, same color in one box, ten boxes one carton.
一打一袋,十袋一扎,十扎一盒,同色一盒,十盒一箱。
C1: Mixed packing.
混装。
C2: Please wrap them separately.
请分开包装。
C3: Don't worry about the wrapping.
不用包装。
C4: Just put it in a plastic bag.
放在塑料袋就行了。
C5: We don't like packing in this manner.
我们不喜欢这样的包装。
C6: All goods are delivery in waterproof packing.
所有的货物用防水材料包装交货。
C7: What about the outer packing?
外包装是怎么样的?
C8: Can you use wooden cases instead?
您能换用木箱子吗?
C9: Please make sure that the clothes be protected from moisture.
请保证衣服不受潮。

分享到
重点单词
  • cardboardn. 厚纸板
  • plasticadj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的 n
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • waterproofadj. 防水的,耐水的 n. 防水材料 (英)雨衣 v