外贸服装口语 第31期:订单与定金之情景对话(1)
日期:2012-11-01 10:53
(单词翻译:单击)
Order&Deposit
订单与定金
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
情景对话 Dialogue
对话1
S: How often do you make order?
请问您每隔多久订一次货?
C: About once every two months.
两个月左右。
S: I see. Thank you very much.
我知道了。非常感谢您!
C: It's nothing.
别客气。
对话2
C: Can you order it?
你能帮我订购吗?
S: Yes, but it'll take about two weeks.
当然可以,不过大概要花两个星期的时间。
C: Oh, no. I can't wait that long. Why so long?
喔,不行,我不能等那么久。为什么要那么久呢?
S: We're in the busy period. I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do about it.
我们这段时间是旺季。很抱歉,实在是没办法。
C: OK. I'll come back in two weeks.
好吧。我两个星期后再来。
对话3
C: Can I order it?
我可以订货吗?
S: Yes, but you need to leave a twenty percent deposit.
可以,但是您必须先付20%的定金。
C: No problem.
没问题。