外贸服装口语 第55期:处理客户的抱怨之情景对话(2)
日期:2012-12-05 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

处理客户的抱怨 Handling the Customer's Complaints

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

情景对话 Dialogue

对话2

C: I'm afraid I'll have to cancel our order.
恐怕我必须取消我们的订单。
S: What's the matter?
怎么回事?
C: The shipment is not consist with the original sample.
这批货物与原样不一致。
S: These clothes were produced after the fashion of the sample given by your company.
这些衣服是按照你们公司提供的样品生产的。
C: We regret to say that we are not in a position to accept these clothes as they are out of accord with the sample.
很遗憾,我们不能接受这些衣服,因为它们与样品不符。
S: You can't be serious!
你不是开玩笑吧!
C: No, I'm a serious. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel the deal unless you reduce your price.
不,我是认真的。恐怕我将不得不取消这笔交易,除非您降价。
S: Well, in view of our good cooperation over the past years, we can take some considerations, but only for this order.
好吧,鉴于过去多年的友好合作,我们可以做些考虑,但仅限这批衣服。
C: Then how much can you go down?
那么你能减多少?
S: 0.5% off the original price.
原价的0.5%。
C: 0.5%! your reduction is too modest. What about 2%?
你的降价幅度太小了。2%怎么样?
S: No. I'm afraid it's still not accpetable.
不行,恐怕我还是不能接受。
C: What do you say to 1%, then?
1%怎么样?
S: I have no choice but to accpet your condition.
除了接受你的条件,我别无选择了。
C: Thank you. Let's call it a deal.
谢谢。那么成交了。
S: All right. That's settled.
好吧!就这么定了。

分享到
重点单词
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • salesclerkn. 售货员
  • modestadj. 谦虚的,适度的,端庄的
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • samplen. 样品,样本 vt. 采样,取样 adj. 样
  • cooperationn. 合作,协作
  • shipmentn. 装船,货物,出货
  • accordn. 一致,符合 v. 使一致,调解,给予
  • reductionn. 减少,缩小,(化学)还原反应,(数学)约分