外贸服装口语 第64期:收付款之实用句型(2)
日期:2012-12-18 10:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Charging 收付款

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

实用句型 Practical Key Sentences

一. 收找钱

S16: Here's your change of 65 Yuan. Please double check it.
找您65元。请点一下。
S17: Please pay the money over there and then come back to get your purchase.
请到那边付款,然后回来取货。
S18: We don't accept tips here, thank you all the same.
我们这里不收小费,不过还是谢谢您。
S19: Sorry, sir, would you mind exchanging this note please? (Maybe it is a forged note.)
对不起,先生,如果您不介意,把这张钞票换一下好吗?(也许是一张假币)
S20: In order to show deference to our customers, I will dispense with the odd five.
为尊重顾客起见,我会把5元零头减去。
S21: It's very kind of you, but we don't take tips. It's our store rule. Thank you anyway.
您真好,但是我们不收小费。这是我们店里的原则,不过还是谢谢您。

C1: I need some change.
我需要零钱。
C2: Keep the change.
零钱不用找了。
C3: I'm out of quarters.
我零钱不够。
C4: Are you sure you gave me the right change?
你确定你找我的零钱是对的吗?
C5: There is an ATM (Automatic Teller Machine) nearby?
附近有自动提款机吗?
C6: Running short of cash.
我的现金不够了。
C7: I didn't bring very much money with me.
我身上没带多少现金。
C8: I was going to pay in cash, but I haven't enough cash on me at the moment.
我本打算付现金,但现在我带的现金不够。
C9: Originally I want to settle my bill in cash. But now I don't have enough cash on me.
我本打算付现款,但现在我身边带的现金不够。

分享到
重点单词
  • deferencen. 顺从,敬重
  • purchasevt. 买,购买 n. 购买,购买的物品 n. 支
  • salesclerkn. 售货员
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳