外贸服装口语 第10期:修改服装部位之情景对话
日期:2012-09-27 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Revamp Clothes Parts
修改服装部位之情景对话

对话1

C: The length is rather on the short side.
长度有些不够。
S: We'll let it down for you.
我们把它放长好了。
C: It seems a little too narrow across the shoulder.
肩部看起来稍窄了一点。
S: We can ask a tailor to have it widened.
我们让裁缝把它加宽。
C: That's great. Thank you.
太好了,谢谢你。
S: You are welcome.
不必客气。

对话2

C: Here, these jeans are too long. I want to make them shorter.
这里,这些牛仔裤太长了。我想改短一点。
S: I'll do that.
我会照做的。
C: And these zippers here need replacement.
还有这些拉链要换。
S: Uh-huh. What else?
嗯。还有别的吗?
C: Can I fold the pant leg up?
可不可以在裤脚加一个反褶?
S: Let me see... Yes.
让我看看……可以的。

分享到
重点单词
  • tailorn. 裁缝 vt. 缝制,剪裁 vi. 做裁缝
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • replacementn. 更换,接替者