外贸服装口语 第88期:感谢与送别之实用句型
日期:2013-01-23 11:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Thanks & Seeing Off 感谢与送别

S: Salesclerk 售货职员

实用句型 Practical Key Sentences

S1: Take care of yourself.
请多保重。
S2: Don't forget to call me.
别忘了给我电话。
S3: Bring your friend here.
带你朋友来我这里。
S4: I hope to see you again.
我希望再跟你见面。
S5: Please keep in touch with me.
请与我保持联络。
S6: See you again soon, I hope.
希望很快再跟你见面。
S7: When will you come again?
请问您什么时候再来?
S8: How often do you come to GZ?
你多久来一次广州?
S9: How long do you come to China?
你来中国多久了。
S10: How many days do you come to China?
你多久来中国一次?
S11: How about the goods of last time?
上次那批货怎么样?
S12: I'm glad to be of help to you.
我很高兴能对你有所帮助。
S13: Please drop by when you are free.
有空的时候请顺便来访。
S14: You are welcome! It's my duty.
请不要客气!这是我的职责。
S15: Call you as soon as we have new sample.
一有新板,我们马上通知您。
S16: Please bring your friends here, I give you best price.
欢迎带朋友来,我给你优惠价。
S17: I like to make friends with foreigners' best.
我最喜欢和外国人交朋友。
S18: Welcome to make by supplied samples.
欢迎来样加工。
S19: Welcome to make by supplied patterns.
欢迎来图加工。
S20: Welcome to make by supplied materials.
欢迎来料加工。
S21: Thank you for your order, please come again. Wish you good luck!
谢谢你的订货,欢迎再次光临!祝你好运。
S22: We'd like you to bring your samples here, OK?
我们想让您把样板带到这里来,行吗?
S23: Goodbye! Keep in touch. I'll call you once we have new styles.
再见!咱们经常保持联系,一有新款我及时告诉您。
S24: Our company goes after not only profit, but also the co-operation and friendship of the customers.
我们公司不仅追求利润,更追求与客户的合作和友谊。

分享到
重点单词
  • salesclerkn. 售货员
  • samplen. 样品,样本 vt. 采样,取样 adj. 样