(单词翻译:单击)
Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
情景对话 Dialogue
对话18
C: The figures do not add up.
这些数字的总数不对。
S: We have corrected the mistakes in our ledgers.
我们已改正了总账中的错误。
对话19
C: I don't have enough cash. Is there an ATM nearby?
我的现金不够。这儿附近有自动取款机吗?
S: Yes, there's a bank next door.
有,隔壁有家银行。
C: I'll go to the bank first. Please hold my goods here.
我先去银行,请替我保留我要的货物。
对话20
S: Here's your receipt and change.
这是您的发票和零钱。
C: You only gave me 20.
你只找了我20元。
S: Oh, sorry. I gave you the wrong coin.
噢,对不起,我找错钱了。
C: It's alright.
没关系。
对话21
S: I'll extend your deadline two weeks.
截止日期我给你们延长两星期吧!
C: That'll be a big help.
你能这样做真是太好了。
对话22
S: Would you please change your money into RMB?
请将您的钱换成人民币好吗?
C: Where?
在哪里换?
S: The money exchange is on the first floor, at the main entrance.
换钱在一楼,大门处。
对话23
C: Do you take checks?
你们收支票吗?
S: I'm afraid not, but we take letter of credit.
恐怕不行,但是我们收信用证。
对话24
S: This is your change.
这是找给您的零钱。
C: Excuse me, miss. You gave the wrong change. Please check once more.
小姐,你找错钱了,请再查点一下。
S: Oh, I'm sorry.
喔,真抱歉。
对话25
C: Oh, My RMB is over. Dollars ok?
哦,我的人民币用完了,美元可以吗?
S: OK, your receipt and change, keep well.
可以,这是收据和找头,请收好!
C: Thank you.
谢谢。