(单词翻译:单击)
Order&Quantity
下单及数量
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S14: We have no profit this time, just help you. Hope you come next time.
这次没赚钱,只是帮帮你,希望你下次再来。
S15: You say you take many, many. Please tell me how much on earth, and I'll give you best price.
您说您要订很多很多,告诉我到底是多少?我给您最优惠的价格。
S16: Sorry, we don't have it at this moment. But you can make an order first.
很抱歉,我们现在没货,但是您可以先下单。
S17: If I order today, how long will it take to get it?
我要是今天订货的话,多久可以收到?
S18: This style is on production, so we'll have it soon.
这种款式正在生产中,很快就会有货了。
S19: We have other choices in the same style, do you want some?
我们有同样款式其他颜色的,你要不要?
S20: Just a moment. I'll go and check with the factory... Oh, it will take another couple of days.
请稍等,我去向厂家查询一下。噢,还要过好几天。
S21: Each style at least 200 pieces.
每款至少200件。
S22: If you take more, we can come down a little, 10-15 Yuan less per piece on average.
如果您再多拿些,我们还可以更便宜些。平均可以再少到5到10元一件。
C1: Can I order less?
我能不能少订点?
C2: Least order, how many?
最少订货量是多少?
C3: Not enough. I want to order 500 pieces more.
还不够,我想再多订500件。