(单词翻译:单击)
Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
情景对话 Dialogue
对话1
C: How much are these things altogether?
这些一共要多少钱?
S: Three hundred US dollars. How would you like to pay?
300美元。你要怎么付款?
C: I'll pay cash.
我付现金。
对话2
C: May I use a credit card?
可以用信用卡吗?
S: I'm sorry, we only take cash.
对不起,我们只收现金。
对话3
C: Do you take traveler's checks?
你们收旅行支票吗?
S: Sorry, we don' t accept checks. It's the policy of our store.
抱歉,我们不收支票。这是本店的规定。
对话4
C: We are having some difficulties.
我们有一些困难。
S: What do you mean by that?
你说的是什么意思?
C: It would be an accomodation to me if you could wait some days for the money.
请通融一下,让我过几天在付钱吧。
S: Uh-huh. I gave you a week's grace.
嗯!我给你一周的宽限。
C: Thank you so much.
非常感谢!
S: I'll let you off this time.
这一回就算了。
对话5
C: I think you overcharged me.
我想你多收了我的钱。
S: I'm sorry. I calculated wrong.
对不起,是我算错了。
对话6
C: I'm afraid the check isn't correct.
这个账单好像不对。
S: Oh, did I miscalculate?
哦,是我算错了吗?
对话7
C: You gave me the wrong change.
你找给我的钱不对。
S: Oh sorry. Here's the rest of it.
对不起,这是剩下的零钱。
对话8
C: How much should I pay?
我该付多少钱?
S: Altogether seven hundred and eighty-five Yuan.
一共785元。
对话9
S: When can you arrange for payment?
你们什么时候付账?
C: Within the month.
这个月内。