外贸服装口语 第21期:讨价还价之实用句型(2)
日期:2012-10-19 07:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Bargaining

讨价还价

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

实用句型 Practical Key Sentences

S18: Sorry, our prices are fixed.
对不起,这儿不讲价。
S19: How much do you want it to be?
你想多少钱能成交?
S20: Would you accept less than that?
再便宜点您要吗?
S21: It's too low to be accepted.
价格太低了,不能接受。
S22: That price we lose money.
那个价,我们要亏本了。
S23: We can give you 10% discount.
我们可以给您打九折。
S24: This is mutual profitable business.
这是双方互利的生意。
S25: We can't reduce our price any more.
我们不能再降价了。
S26: A 30% discount is out of question.
30%的折扣是不可能的。
S27: If come down, we have no profit.
如果降价,我们就没有利润了。
S28: We'll sell it this time at the old price.
这次我们全照老价钱卖。
S29: We're already quoting our lowest down.
如果您能够全部拿完,我们就降价。
S30: If you take all, we will come down.
我们已经开出最低价了。
S31: Sorry, it's already last price, we can't come down.
对不起,这已经是底价了,我们不能再降价了。
S32: I'll let you have everything at bedrock prices.
每款我都以最低价给您。
S33: Sorry, this time I can give this price. But I'll make you up next time.
对不起,这次只能这个价。不过下次一定给您补偿。
S34: Impossible! This price is below cost price.
不可能!这个价不够成本。

分享到
重点单词
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • salesclerkn. 售货员
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • profitableadj. 有益的,有用的