(单词翻译:单击)
Order&Deposit
订单与定金
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
S33: If you don't find anything exactly to your need, we can also take your order.
如果您找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受您的订货。
S34: If you don't find anything exactly to your need, we can also accept your special design.
如果您找不到需要的款式,我们也可以按客户设计接单。
S35: Generally, it takes a month for them to finish making 5,000 pieces of clothes.
一般订做5000件衣服需要一个月的时间。
S36: If the quality is good and the price is resonable, do you think you'll place an order now?
如果质量好,价格合理,你们现在订货吗?
S37: Sorry, we don't have it at the moment, but I think it can be ordered.
抱歉,我们现在没有货,但我想可以订货的。
S38: We'll need a minimum deposit of 10,000 Yuan.
我们至少需要1万元的定金。
S39: Would you please deposit some money with us?
请先交一些保证金给我们好吗?
S40: Please make a down payment of 3,000 Yuan now. And you'll pay the rest on delivery.
请先交3000元定金,余下的货到付清。
C1: How much deposit?
多少定金?
C2: Too much! I have not so much.
太多了!我没带那么多现金。
C3: We're decided to order...
我们决定订购……
C4: I just want the sportwear I ordered last time.
我只要上次订过的那种运动衫。
C5: If I order today, how long will it take to get it?
我要是今天订货,多久可以收到?
C6: If you can let us have a competitive quotation, we'll place our orders right now.
如果你能给我们一些优惠,我们立刻订货。
C7: Please take this as an earnest of what is to come.
请收下这钱作定金,余额以后付清。
C8: All right, we may consider making a down payment.
好的,我们可以考虑预付定金。