(单词翻译:单击)
Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
四. 付款方式
S43: You can get RMB from the bank machine with your card.
用您的卡就可以从自动柜员机提取人民币。
S44: I'm sorry, would you please change your money into RMB first?
抱歉,请先将您的钱兑换成人民币好吗?
C1: I'll pay by cash.
我付现金。
C2: I'm out of cash.
我没带现金。
C3: I'd like to pay in full.
我想全额支付。
C4: Do you take dollars?
你们收不收美元?
C5: Can I use US dollars?
可以用美元吗?
C6: I'm a little short of money now.
我现在钱不够用。
C7: I don't have cash today.
我今天没带现金。
C8: Can we pay in installments?
能否分期付款?
C9: We have only moderate means.
我们资金有限。
C10: We only have moderate funds.
我们资金有限。
C11: I'd like to pay it all upfront.
我想提前全额付清。
C12: When is the payment due?
支付期限到什么时候?
C13: Our payment is by cash-on.
我们的付款是用现金。
C14: Here is your Chinese currency.
这是您的人民币现金。
C15: We will open the L/C to you.
我们将开信用证给你们。
C16: We don't have that much money.
我们没有那么多钱。
C17: Is the payment bassed on dollar?
支付是按美元计算的吗?
C18: Do you take credit cards?
请问你能不能用信用卡付账?
C19: How are we going to arrange payment?
我们该怎么付款?