(单词翻译:单击)
Bargaining
讨价还价
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
实用句型 Practical Key Sentences
C4: Can you give a discount?
能给我打个折吗?
C5: What's the wholesale price?
批发价是多少?
C6: I want to pay less than 56 Yuan.
我最多出56元。
C7: What discount can you give me?
能给我多少优惠?
C8: Can you sell it for 5 Yuan less?
便宜5元卖不卖?
C9: Can't you make it any cheaper?
不能再便宜一点吗?
C10: How much did you say that one was?
您刚才说那个要多少钱?
C11: Can you give a discount on the old style?
旧款式能否便宜点?
C12: Could you reduce your price by 2%?
能否给予我们2%的折扣?
C13: Shall we strike a bargain at this price?
就按这个价格成交好吗?
C14: Too expensive. Can you come down a little?
太贵了,能便宜点吗?
C15: That's a bit more than I wanted to pay.
这比我想出的价格要高一些。
C16: I'll take many. Can you come down a little?
我要买很多,能否降点价?
C17: It costs too much. Can you make it cheaper?
太贵了,能便宜一点吗?
C18: If I were you, I would take this business.
如果我是你,我将接受这笔生意。
C19: The quotations we received from each other scources are much lower.
我们从别处接到的报价要低得多。
C20: There is every prospect of concluding business if prices are reduced.
如果降低价格,完全有希望成交。
C21: Because this is a big order, we hope to get a discount.
因为这是一张大订单,我们希望得到折扣。
C22: Unless you accpet our price, there is no possibility of business.
除非你们接受我们的价格,否则不能成交。
C23: If you accept our price, we will place an order with you.
如果你接受我们的价格,我们将和你下单。
C24: Our cooperation will bring a big profit for you.
我们的合作将为你们带来大利润。