外贸服装口语 第70期:收付款之实用句型(8)
日期:2012-12-26 11:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Charging 收付款

S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客

实用句型 Practical Key Sentences

四. 付款方式

C20: The mode of payment is acceptable to us.
付款方式可以接受。
C21: We usually do business in dollars.
我们通常用美元来做生意。
C22: What are your terms of payment?
贵公司的支付条件是什么?
C23: We don't have enough money now.
我们现在没有足够的钱。
C24: We will accept your payment terms.
我们接受你们的支付条件。
C25: We will agree to your payment terms.
我们接受你们的支付条件。
C26: Please select your choice of payment.
请您选择喜欢的支付方式。
C27: We'd like to offer you payment by L/C.
我们提议以信用证方式付款。
C28: Will you tell me your terms of trading?
您能告诉我你们交易的条件吗?
C29: Send me the invoice and I'll pay it.
把发货清单寄给我,这样我将付款。
C30: You give me the money and I'll give you the goods.
一手交钱,一手交货。
C31: As regards payment, we agree to use RMB.
至于付款,我们同意用人民币。
C32: We can't accept your offer on these terms.
如果是这样的条件的话,我们很难接受。
C33: Could you send a copy of the terms of payment?
能否寄一份支付条件的复印件?
C34: Could you tell me what your terms of payment are?
您能告诉我贵公司的支付条件是什么?
C35: No C. O. D. (Collect on Delivery)
我们不接受货到收款。
C36: We agree to your request for payment against documents upon arrival of the goods.
我们同意你们提出的货到付款交货的要求。
C37: Excuse me, but I've no cash on me. Can I pay by cheque?
对不起,我身边没带现金,能不能用支票支付?
C38: As we are now in want of cash, we cannot accept payment by cash basis.
由于我们现在缺乏现金,所以不能接受现金付款的条件。
C39: I have only 10 US dollars cash. May I pay the rest by traveler's checks?
我只有10美元现金,其余的我可以用旅行支票付款吗?
C40: When do I have to open the L/C if I want the goods to be delivered in August?
如果我想你们8月份交货,我们需要在什么时候开立信用证呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • salesclerkn. 售货员
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • acceptableadj. 合意的,受欢迎的,可接受的
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • paymentn. 支付,付款,报偿,报应