(单词翻译:单击)
这是美丽的一天,新的开始。同学们好,欢迎《Faith口语课堂-天天学》的新老学员们,我是Faith老师,如果你能坚持每天早起跟我学英语,那你可真有两小子。
Lie: vi.躺, 卧;位于;展现, 伸展
Today I woke up at 9:20,but lay in bed until about 11:30. 今早我9:20醒了,但一直賴床到11:30。
Their clothes lay in a huddle on the floor. 他们的衣服杂乱地堆在地板上。
If you feel unwell, go and lie down. 如果你感到不舒服,就去躺下。
Lie: vi. 说谎, n. 谎言
It’s against my policy to lie to you. 对你说假话是违背我的原则的。
The doctor told him a white lie. 医师对他撒了一个无恶意的小谎言。
You really have a thing or two. 你真有两下子。
Look at you, you have a date with that hot girl, you really have a thing or two. 看看你,有机会和那个辣女约会,你可真有两下子。
A million girls would kill for this job, and you got it, you really have a thing or two. 一百万的女孩梦想要得到这份工作,你得到了,太有两小子了。
Running your own business is pretty hard nowadays; you really have a thing or two. 现今自己做生意很难,你真有两小子。
You got the contract? Unbelievable! You really have a thing or two. 你拿到合同了,太不可相信了!你太有两下子了。
Tony is a very strong competitor, you beat him? And you got the promotion? You really have a thing or two. 托尼可是个很强的竞争对手,你打败他了?你升官了?你太有两小子了。
I’m not a woman who falls in love easily, but he…he captured my heart; he really has a thing or two. 我不轻易爱上一个人,但他……他俘获了我的心,他确实有两小子。