(单词翻译:单击)
清晨在小鸟的歌声中醒来,新的一天又开始了。大家好,欢迎《Faith口语课堂-天天学》的新老学员们,我是Faith老师,想知道“我不是三岁小孩”的英语表达法吗?今天的课堂会有答案。
Presumably: adv. 据推测,大概,可能
Presumably, the biggest part of your job is done. 可能是,你的大部分工作已经完成了。
Presumably, they don't like you much. 或许他们不太喜欢你。
Presumably they got married years ago. 他们很可能几年前就结婚了。
That presumably was not his original intention. 那或许并不是他的初衷。
She is aware of the difficulties, presumably? 她对这些困难大概了解吧?
口语中经常会听到这句话,“我又不是三岁小孩!”,英语的表达更年轻:
I wasn't born yesterday! 我又不是三岁小孩!
You can't fool me; I wasn't born yesterday. 我是个老练的人, 你骗不了我。
I know how to get out of this trouble, I wasn't born yesterday. 我知道如何摆脱麻烦,我又不是三岁小孩!
Don't tell me what to do, I wasn't born yesterday. 别对我指手画脚,我又不是三岁小孩!
This is not the truth; let me tell you, I wasn't born yesterday. 你没讲实话,我告诉你,我又不是三岁小孩!
Mum, stay away from my business, I wasn't born yesterday. 妈妈,别插手我的事,我又不是三岁小孩!
My husband likes managing everything of mine, I wasn't born yesterday. I had it. 我的什么事我丈夫都要管,我又不是三岁小孩,烦死了。