(单词翻译:单击)
有过被放鸽子的经历吗?想知道被放鸽子的英语表达吗?大家好,欢迎来到新一课的《Faith口语课堂-天天学》,我是Faith老师,开始上课了。
Obsession n.困扰,无法摆脱的思想(或情感)
He has an unhealthy obsession with stealing. 他有一种不健康的念头,老是想偷东西。
He has an obsession with stamps. 他为邮票着迷。
Fitness has become an obsession with him. 他迷上了健身。
obsess vt. 时刻困扰;缠住
be obsessed with...: 被……困扰,被……纠缠,被……迷住
She is obsessed with the fear of unemployment. 她被失业的恐惧所困扰。
David was obsessed with a girl he had just met. 大卫被一个他刚刚认识的女孩迷住了。
喜欢被人放鸽子的感觉吗?或者喜欢放人鸽子吗?我是两者都不喜欢,放鸽子是种很不讲诚信的作风,不值得推荐。
Stand somebody up: 放某人鸽子
He stood me up again last night, bastard. 他昨晚又放了我鸽子,这个混蛋。
I have this strong feeling that my boyfriend will stand me up on Valentine's Day. 我有种很强的感觉,情人节那天我男友会放我鸽子。
If you dare stand me up tonight, you're dead. 如果你今晚胆敢放我鸽子,你死定了。
I won't stand you up again this time, I promise. Last time was a pure accident. 这次不会再放你鸽子,我保证,上次真的是个意外。
Have I told you millions of times, I hate being stood up, we're over. 告诉过你几百遍了,我讨厌被放鸽子,我们之间结束了。
I don't want to talk about it, he stood me up. I'll work out to get rid of the obsession with him. 不想谈这事,我被放了鸽子, 我会摆脱对他的迷恋的。