(单词翻译:单击)
Some Native American tribes used smoke signals to share locations or warn of danger. You can use this communication system to secretly woo your crush.
一些美国土著部落使用烟火信号来分享位置或预警危险 。你也可以使用这种交流方式来秘密向你的心仪对象求爱 。
You Will Need
你需要
Fire
火
Grass, green sticks, or wet branches
草,绿色的棍子,或者新鲜的树枝
Wet blanket
湿毯子
Code
暗号
Steps
步骤
STEP 1 Build the fire in a high place
1.在较高的位置架起火堆
Build your fire in a high place so it is visible.
在较高的位置架起火堆,这样比较容易看得到 。
STEP 2 Make smoke
2.制造烟雾
Smother the fire and create smoke by adding grass, green sticks, and wet branches to fire.
把火堆浇湿,可以在火堆上面加一些草,绿色的棍子或新鲜的树枝 。
STEP 3 Direct the smoke
3.引导烟的走向
Direct the smoke using a wet blanket. Hold the blanket over the fire, and let the smoke build up under it. Remove the blanket to send up a puff.
用湿毯子引导烟雾走向 。把毯子放在火堆上方,让烟在下面聚集 。把毯子拿走,让烟向上冒 。
STEP 4 Communicate through code
4.通过暗号来交流
Communicate through a code. Work out a code ahead of time with your crush, or use Morse code if both of you know it.
通过暗号来交流 。提前与你心仪的对象规定好暗号,或者如果双方都知道的话,用摩斯密码也可以 。
Avoid using 3 puffs of smoke in your code as this is often considered an alarm signal.
避免使用三次冒烟的信号,因为这通常被认为是警报信号 。
STEP 5 Say hello
5.说你好
Say hello using your code.
用暗号说你好 。
STEP 6 Compliment
6.赞扬
Compliment your crush. Spell out "you're cute" with the smoke signals. Keep the conversation light because you're flirting and because the smoke limits how much you can say.
赞扬对方 。用烟雾信号拼写出“你很可爱” 。保持对话轻快,因为你们是在调情,而且烟雾会限制你说话的字数 。
STEP 7 Arrange to meet up
7.安排见面
Conclude your smoke signal conversation, after you've gotten a good response from your crush, by agreeing to meet after curfew, and you'll be in for a hot evening.
从对方那里得到积极的回应,同意夜晚约会之后,结束烟雾信号对话 。你将拥有一个温馨的夜晚 。
The Vatican uses smoke signals when selecting a new pope. Black smoke means no pope has been selected, and white smoke means there is a new pope.
梵蒂冈选举新教皇时使用烟雾为信号 。黑色的烟雾意味着没有教皇当选,白色的烟雾意味着新教皇诞生 。